Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 5 at 11:32
- Physics♦ 14.8k 14.8k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computational Science 578 578 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 List submodules in a Git repository
- 253 Git - How to close commit editor?
- 78 How do bicycle spokes work?
- 77 Why do rocket engines have a throat?
- 49 Type of #define variables
- 35 Feedback for The Loop - May 2020
- 35 Could I break the sound barrier using circular motion? (And potentially create a sonic boom?)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14