I am enthusiastic about scientific research and spaceflight, my background is electrical engineering. In general, I'm eager to learn how things work.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '20 at 12:50
Top network posts
- 129 Why would spacetime curvature cause gravity?
- 40 Did the space shuttle fly straight "up" when leaving Earth?
- 31 How is the unwanted cold welding prevented in space?
- 29 What is an LHC Fill?
- 28 Reasons behind the "Transposition, docking and extraction" maneuver
- 23 Does ISS follow Earth's rotation?
- 21 If dark matter only interacts with gravity, why doesn't it all clump together in a single point?
- View more network posts →