Long time programmer, prefer numerical or graphics programming. Current languages are R, C#, Python, PowerShell, in that order.
Past languages (that I was once good at but have not used in several to very many years) are Perl, C++, C, Pascal, Prolog, Fortran (and of course Assembler...). OpenGL and PHIGS (anyone remember that?) are also obsessions from my past.
Frankfurt and Seattle
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '20 at 9:31
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 483 483 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 423 423 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 363 363 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 Changing fonts in ggplot2
- 74 Rmarkdown font size and header
- 51 grid.arrange from gridExtras exiting with "only 'grobs' allowed in 'gList'" after update
- 33 How to force ALL of the DHCP Clients to renew?
- 33 What is the default font for ggplot2
- 30 How can put multiple plots side-by-side in shiny r?
- 25 Vector input in shiny R and then use it
- View more network posts →