Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Albany, NY, USA
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '17 at 2:01
- Mathematics 30.1k 30.1k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 1313 gold badges5656 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 238 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 108 Is this of any real importance to the mathematical scientific community?
- 77 Hard code golf: Regex for divisibility by 7
- 55 Quality of random numbers
- 47 Sums of prime powers
- 44 Finding $1/x^2 + 1/x^3 + 1/x^5 + \dots $
- 44 Why does $1/x$ diverge?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.