Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 30.3k 30.3k 44 gold badges5555 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 1313 gold badges5757 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8k 8k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 108 Is this of any real importance to the mathematical scientific community?
- 77 Hard code golf: Regex for divisibility by 7
- 55 Quality of random numbers
- 47 Sums of prime powers
- 46 Why does $1/x$ diverge?
- 44 Finding $1/x^2 + 1/x^3 + 1/x^5 + \dots $
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.