Max Q Lagrange
What kid doesn't want to be an astronaut? I probably took the wrong track to realise that dream (I'm not a test-pilot). But my life-long fascination with astronomy and space-exploration continues, and hopefully my mathematics and physics training allows me to understand a little bit of it.
Useful links (not mine):
For my first few months on the SE network I was AtomicToothbrush. That was kind of meaningless. I soon changed that to DigitalTrauma. I like the double meaning.
- First auto-generated avatar:
- The unicoin theme for April 1st 2014 was fun, so I used a screengrab of that for a few days:
- Then I hit upon this one which should be instantly recognisable to anyone who has spent more than a couple of minutes participating on any SE site. It has a certain positivity to it:
Belmont, CA, USA
Member for 6 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '19 at 23:54
- Code Golf 64.9k 64.9k 77 gold badges9696 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 448 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 129 π Day puzzle for 3/14
- 98 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 96 shell script. how to extract string using regular expressions
- 95 Mandelbrot image in every language
- 95 Code that will only execute once
- 95 How even is a number?
- View more network posts →