- Electrical Engineering 14.9k 14.9k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 959 959 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Engineering 729 729 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 298 298 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Academia 279 279 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why use complex numbers to represent amplitude and phase of AC
- 74 If metal expands when heated, how does heating a bolt loosen it?
- 34 Is it possible to build a perfectly spherical Prince Rupert's drop?
- 33 How can the contact points of jumper cables handle the hundreds of amps required to start a car?
- 27 What is CV & CC in power supplies?
- 26 Is a square wave still considered DC?
- 22 What are the advantages of a shunt resistor vs. a hall effect sensor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.