I have many hobbies and interests that lead me to research in the fields of physics, aircraft/spacecraft/submarines, electromagnetism, history, and others.
Check out my game Scenario Chess, a custom chess game where you can cross rivers, battle multiple armies, and fight across real-world terrain. Coming soon to Steam.
- History 7.9k 7.9k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Aviation 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1k 1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Biology 767 767 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 110 Did China ever consider a phonetic writing system?
- 107 On 1941 Dec 7, could Japan have targeted the Panama Canal instead of Pearl Harbor in a surprise attack?
- 85 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 78 Why is the heart not in the middle of the body?
- 71 Are there any saltwater rivers on Earth?
- 56 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 56 Why did Columbus cross the mid-Atlantic instead of exploring from Greenland?
- View more network posts →