I have many hobbies and interests that lead me to research in the fields of physics, aircraft/spacecraft/submarines, electromagnetism, history, and others.
Check out my game Scenario Chess, a custom chess game where you can cross rivers, battle multiple armies, and fight across real-world terrain. Coming soon to Steam.
- History 15.2k 15.2k 1010 gold badges5151 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Aviation 14.8k 14.8k 66 gold badges6565 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Did China ever consider a phonetic writing system?
- 109 On 1941 Dec 7, could Japan have targeted the Panama Canal instead of Pearl Harbor in a surprise attack?
- 85 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 78 Why is the heart not in the middle of the body?
- 72 Are there any saltwater rivers on Earth?
- 56 Why are so many metros underground? Isn't that more expensive than an elevated system?
- 56 Why did Columbus cross the mid-Atlantic instead of exploring from Greenland?
- View more network posts →