.Net application architect, developer and project manager. I've worked in a variety of roles for companies ranging from Microsoft to small consultancies, in places including the U.S., Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia, and Indonesia. As of May 2016, I work as a Solutions Architect ("SA") for AWS in Portland, Oregon. As of May 2018, I'm an SA specifically for .NET dev and devops on AWS.
Top network posts
- 41 Legality of asteroid mining
- 20 How to specify AWS credentials in C# .NET core console program
- 15 I'm trying to integrate Bitbucket into AWS Code Pipeline? What is the best approach?
- 12 How to filter Directory.EnumerateFiles with multiple criteria?
- 11 Russian manned Moon landing capability today
- 11 Can an artificial satellite stay in orbit forever?
- 8 How will they mine asteroids?
- View more network posts →