A developer from a different world, using a statistics and programming to research various data sets.
Here to learn more about the fascinating technology used to launch payloads into orbit. Also very interested in orbital mechanics and the software involved in mission planning.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '15 at 20:25
- Space Exploration 5.5k 5.5k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Astronomy 406 406 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 337 337 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 229 229 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Are there any weapons in space?
- 32 Loading .RData files into Python
- 32 How to programmatically calculate orbital elements using position/velocity vectors?
- 29 Split a string by any number of spaces
- 28 What is the current cost-per-pound to send something into LEO?
- 24 What is a weak learner?
- 22 Was the Milky Way ever a quasar?
- View more network posts →