A developer from a different world, using a statistics and programming to research various data sets.
Here to learn more about the fascinating technology used to launch payloads into orbit. Also very interested in orbital mechanics and the software involved in mission planning.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '15 at 20:25
- Space Exploration 5.8k 5.8k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Astronomy 416 416 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 357 357 22 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 229 229 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Loading .RData files into Python
- 42 Are there any weapons in space?
- 33 How to programmatically calculate orbital elements using position/velocity vectors?
- 32 Split a string by any number of spaces
- 30 What is the current cost-per-pound to send something into LEO?
- 25 What is a weak learner?
- 23 Was the Milky Way ever a quasar?
- View more network posts →