A developer from a different world, using a statistics and programming to research various data sets.
Here to learn more about the fascinating technology used to launch payloads into orbit. Also very interested in orbital mechanics and the software involved in mission planning.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '15 at 20:25
- Space Exploration 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 394 394 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Astronomy 241 241 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 222 222 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 220 220 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Are there any weapons in space?
- 29 How to programmatically calculate orbital elements using position/velocity vectors?
- 28 What is the current cost-per-pound to send something into LEO?
- 26 Split a string by any number of spaces
- 25 Loading .RData files into Python
- 24 What is a weak learner?
- 21 What's after Pluto for New Horizons?
- View more network posts →