Paul A. Clayton
I am a computer architecture enthusiast with almost no programming experience.
More information is available at my website, if you can bear aesthetically unpleasant color choices and pitifully little content.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Member for 6 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 at 20:21
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Writing 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 How can a CPU deliver more than one instruction per cycle?
- 33 What is the advantage of having instructions in a uniform format?
- 32 Could a partial space elevator be practical and useful?
- 24 A TV show about Space Station
- 21 Line size of L1 and L2 caches
- 20 A multi-user, multi-processing operating system cannot be implemented on hardware that does not support
- 20 Does a CPU completely freeze when using a DMA?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
7 What term should be used for *naut? Jul 24 '13
4 How should abbreviations be handled? Aug 21 '13
3 Is 'feasibility' a useful tag? Jul 17 '13
1 Adding a hyphen to [tag:remotesensing] Sep 24 '13
1 Is the 'microgravity food safety' question on-topic? Aug 13 '13