Working in the space business in Colorado Springs for about 15 years with a focus on astrodynamics, orbit design, collision avoidance analysis and high performance computing.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 '19 at 18:15
- Home Improvement 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Woodworking 505 505 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 258 258 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 223 223 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Half my house losing power, HVAC the key factor
- 21 What kind of saw would I use to cut a shape out of a panel?
- 18 The Loose Astronaut
- 15 Is 75 meters an exceptionally close distance for two satellites to pass at >6,000 m/s?
- 14 How many satellites are orbiting the earth?
- 13 Can I drill into basement concrete wall to hang a mirror?
- 11 Needed height from the release of a space elevator to get a stable elliptical orbit?
- View more network posts →