Working in the space business in Colorado Springs for about 15 years with a focus on astrodynamics, orbit design, collision avoidance analysis and high performance computing.
- Home Improvement 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Woodworking 525 525 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 267 267 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 223 223 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Half my house losing power, HVAC the key factor
- 21 What kind of saw would I use to cut a shape out of a panel?
- 20 The Loose Astronaut
- 16 Is 75 meters an exceptionally close distance for two satellites to pass at >6,000 m/s?
- 15 How many satellites are orbiting the earth?
- 13 Can I drill into basement concrete wall to hang a mirror?
- 11 Needed height from the release of a space elevator to get a stable elliptical orbit?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.