I work with a team of plant scientists, developing software that allows them to conduct their research. Several of my software 'products' have been published in high-ranking, peer-reviewed journals, and are widely used throughout the international academic community: See, for example: On-Guard and EZ-Rhizo.
Almost all my programming is in
c++, and mostly for the
Visual Studio (using
MFC) is my preferred development environment, though I am in the early stage of experimenting with porting code to
I have been programming for over 25 years! However, in the last year or so I have decided to 'get up to speed' with the latest developments in c++, like standard template libraries, smart pointers and c++17.
Member for 42 days
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 20:58
Top network posts
- 39 How many usernames have been changed to support Monica?
- 16 New Dialog-Box in Reopen Votes Review Queue Doesn't Close
- 11 Series: 1 + 1/3 + 1/5 +...upto N terms
- 8 undefind vs. deleted vs. undeclared function
- 8 Is the strcasecmp algorithm flawed?
- 7 Segmentation Fault caused by redefined operator '='
- 7 What does x += x & -x mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.