I'm mechanical/process engineer interested in practical applications for space exploration and in space exploration history. "Everything is relative and nothing is absolute".
Member for 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 at 13:52
Top network posts
- 21 What did the Apollo missions do with old LiOH canisters & the water they produced?
- 19 Did Streptococcus mitis survive 950 days in the lunar environment?
- 19 Did the Apollo missions fly "over the top" of the Van Allen radiation belts?
- 18 Did any of the Space Shuttles land through rain or rainclouds?
- 17 Apollo CM heat shield burnt pattern around RCS thrusters
- 16 What happens differently when ISS is inside this red boundary (Russia & Europe & ...)?
- 15 Are Zond 2 and Venera 4 basically the same spacecraft design? What were the differences?
- View more network posts →