- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2k 2k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 161 161 77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 153 153 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 GLFW3 - Undefined reference to XRR
- 22 Why does Andrew Ng prefer to use SVD and not EIG of covariance matrix to do PCA?
- 10 difference between overtraining and overfitting
- 10 A simple explanation of PACF plot
- 9 Typedef—why is this C++ code valid?
- 8 Matrix indexing in Numpy
- 8 Support vector machine margin term, why norm squared?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 30 '19