I'm just an ordinary engineer rethinking about technologies invented by modern human every night, hoping one day ...........(still working on end of this sentence. It's really hard to put this kind of feeling. I'm an engineer, not a writer)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '19 at 2:21
Top network posts
- 43 Why didn't the Space Shuttle bounce back into space as many times as possible so as to lose a lot of kinetic energy up there?
- 8 What is the range of photon energies can be effectively used to split a diatomic molecule like hydrogen?
- 7 Can Amateur Rocketeers use Liquid Nitrogen Dioxide as oxidizer?
- 5 how reusable are electric pump fed rocket engines like Rutherford Engines of Electron rocket?
- View more network posts →