Member for 7 years, 7 months
I'm currently a developer at Relayware working both in Java and Coldfusion in addition to a (considerable) hobby interest in Java, in particular 3D programming within the JMonkey Engine environment. At present I'm building a blockworld game, I'm documenting its progress here
I'm also the creator of the Android App Inner Circle; a very simple, very difficult, kind of angering but hopefully fun game where you avoid circle segments rushing out from the centre by rotating the world not the player.
- Meta Stack Exchange 28.1k 28.1k 1212 gold badges6767 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16k 16k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 617 617 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 415 Explicitly calling a default method in Java
- 226 Link up the excellent search engine that gives "Questions that may already have an answer" with the search box
- 147 How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 121 Give Community ♦ a review ban
- 55 Why is Chief O'Brien's rank so low when he is the senior engineer of Deep Space 9?
- 53 How was Jim able to space walk when the ship was traveling at .5 c?
- 43 Why does for loop using a double fail to terminate
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.