I'm currently a developer at Relayware working both in Java and Coldfusion in addition to a (considerable) hobby interest in Java, in particular 3D programming within the JMonkey Engine environment. At present I'm building a blockworld game, I'm documenting its progress here
I'm also the creator of the Android App Inner Circle; a very simple, very difficult, kind of angering but hopefully fun game where you avoid circle segments rushing out from the centre by rotating the world not the player.
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 18 '20 at 15:35
- Meta Stack Exchange 27.9k 27.9k 1212 gold badges6666 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.6k 15.6k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 659 659 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Game Development 614 614 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 387 Explicitly calling a default method in Java
- 226 Link up the excellent search engine that gives "Questions that may already have an answer" with the search box
- 147 How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 107 Give Community ♦ a review ban
- 54 Why is Chief O'Brien's rank so low when he is the senior engineer of Deep Space 9?
- 53 How was Jim able to space walk when the ship was traveling at .5 c?
- 43 Why does for loop using a double fail to terminate
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14