Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 67 Why is delta-v the most useful quantity for planning space travel?
- 51 In what state are satellites left in when they are left in a graveyard orbit?
- 20 Is the mass of paint relevant in rocket design?
- 16 Is it always one nozzle per combustion chamber and one combustion chamber per nozzle?
- 15 Did Ed White, on his Gemini 4 spacewalk, have to release pressure from his suit to reenter the capsule?
- 13 Have there been any setbacks due to COVID-19-- like delays or data-loss?
- 11 Examples of space research applied to Earthly manufacturing
- View more network posts →