Fascinated by all things above and beyond, as well as the theory necessary to understand them.
Including hydrodynamics, plasma physics, atmospheric physics, protoplanetary discs, the solar system, ...
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 at 12:56
- Astronomy 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2k 2k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 856 856 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 548 548 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Why is Jupiter called a "Gas Giant"?
- 37 Did I see another planet?
- 24 Why does Coriolis determine the rotation direction of a cyclone but not my drain?
- 19 How massive is the Sun compared to other stars?
- 17 Are there other pictures of Titan surface from Huygens?
- 17 What factors determine the number of Hadley cells for a planet?
- 15 Why is the atmospheric pressure on Venus so high?
- View more network posts →