Fascinated by all things above and beyond, as well as the theory necessary to understand them.
Including hydrodynamics, plasma physics, atmospheric physics, protoplanetary discs, the solar system, ...
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 at 12:56
Top network posts
- 45 Why is Jupiter called a "Gas Giant"?
- 37 Did I see another planet?
- 24 Why does Coriolis determine the rotation direction of a cyclone but not my drain?
- 19 How massive is the Sun compared to other stars?
- 17 Are there other pictures of Titan surface from Huygens?
- 16 What factors determine the number of Hadley cells for a planet?
- 15 Why is the atmospheric pressure on Venus so high?
- View more network posts →