Fascinated by all things above and beyond, as well as the theory necessary to understand them.
Working on topics including hydrodynamics, plasma physics, atmospheric physics, protoplanetary discs, the solar system.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 25 '19 at 14:39
- Astronomy 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 669 669 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Why is Gaia operating around Earth orbit? Why not send it to Neptune's orbit?
- 46 Why is Jupiter called a "Gas Giant"?
- 42 Is Jupiter a failed star?
- 37 Did I see another planet?
- 31 Why can't stars be multicolored like gas giants?
- 29 Where do we define the "surface" of a gas planet?
- 28 How does a planet's gravity push away smaller bodies that would otherwise intersect its orbit?
- View more network posts →