Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 34 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 25 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 19 Can a human size object move so fast that it ceases to be observable?
- 18 Can the electric force lift heavy bodies?
- 16 Does glass get stronger the longer its under water?
- 14 Does average lifetime even mean anything?
- 14 In counting degrees of freedom of a linear molecule, why is rotation about the axis not counted?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.