'Was' an I.T. Apprentice Analyst/Developer in Web Application Development based on Java EE & Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies.
Not much time to stay active here however will try to stay connected :)
Amateur space enthusiast. |
The Life and Death of a Planetary Systems, by Elizabeth Landau.
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Member for 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '18 at 4:25
Top network posts
- 29 Why are probes that tend to explore outer system always launched to go outwards instead of straight upwards or downwards?
- 22 Is Quantum Entanglement technology possible for interplanetary communication in future to achieve low real-time latency?
- 16 What time will news from New Horizons' Ultima Thule (2014 MU69) encounter become available to the public?
- 9 Could we possibly see the shadow offset from Parker Solar probe on Earth?
- 9 Is Voyager 2 capable of proving the existence of Oort cloud?
- 6 Is there any reason that NASA's launched space probes and MERs usually operate decades longer than expected?
- 6 How do the Mars rovers sleep through the night on Mars?
- View more network posts →