Avid mapper of the Adirondack High Peaks, guidebook author and total geek.
My first book Boreas Ponds: Roads, Trails, and Beyond is out now: https://alexkent.info/boreas
Member for 2 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '20 at 14:47
- Retrocomputing 6k 6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1k 1k 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Astronomy 901 901 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 708 708 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 Were 9.2 file names possible in MS-DOS?
- 65 Why did Unix use slash as the directory separator?
- 52 What were the real competitors to the early IBM PC?
- 49 Why didn't the 8086 use linear addressing?
- 43 Using DRAM as a camera sensor?
- 43 How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?
- 40 What's the difference among these static protection bags?
- View more network posts →