Avid mapper of the Adirondack High Peaks, guidebook author and total geek.
My first book Boreas Ponds: Roads, Trails, and Beyond is out now: https://alexkent.info/boreas
Member for 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 15:50
Top network posts
- 124 Were 9.2 file names possible in MS-DOS?
- 62 Why did Unix use slash as the directory separator?
- 50 What were the real competitors to the early IBM PC?
- 43 Using DRAM as a camera sensor?
- 41 Why didn't the 8086 use linear addressing?
- 39 How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?
- 31 If light has no mass, why is it affected by gravity?
- View more network posts →