Avid mapper of the Adirondack High Peaks, guidebook author and total geek.
My first book Boreas Ponds: Roads, Trails, and Beyond is out now: https://alexkent.info/boreas
Member for 1 year, 1 month
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 15:50
- Retrocomputing 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Astronomy 890 890 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 656 656 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Were 9.2 file names possible in MS-DOS?
- 63 Why did Unix use slash as the directory separator?
- 52 What were the real competitors to the early IBM PC?
- 43 Using DRAM as a camera sensor?
- 42 Why didn't the 8086 use linear addressing?
- 40 How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?
- 31 If light has no mass, why is it affected by gravity?
- View more network posts →