Avid mapper of the Adirondack High Peaks, guidebook author and total geek.
My first book Boreas Ponds: Roads, Trails, and Beyond is out now: https://alexkent.info/boreas
Member for 1 year, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '19 at 15:50
- Retrocomputing 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Astronomy 888 888 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 688 688 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 593 593 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Were 9.2 file names possible in MS-DOS?
- 63 Why did Unix use slash as the directory separator?
- 52 What were the real competitors to the early IBM PC?
- 44 Why didn't the 8086 use linear addressing?
- 43 Using DRAM as a camera sensor?
- 41 How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?
- View more network posts →