- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 697 697 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 291 291 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 278 278 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Is there a way to get rid of accents and convert a whole string to regular letters?
- 40 Why explicitly throw a NullPointerException rather than letting it happen naturally?
- 36 Why can you have the method definition inside the header file in C++ when in C you cannot?
- 34 cannot resolve symbol PowerMockRunner
- 32 Is it possible to have more than one string resource file in Android?
- 30 JDK 11: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/handler/soap/SOAPHandler
- 27 Java constructor of "immutable class" with many fields with default values?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 20 '15