I have been programming for the last 20 years and I primarily use C++ and PL/SQL today. I have used C#, Java and VB. I tend towards programming algorithms but I have made a few database based enterprise application to plug into an existing application to extend functionality.
Join us at the SO Close Vote Reviewers Chat Room If you want to help with coordinated site cleanup.
Chicago Land Area
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 21:27
- Stack Overflow 127.7k 127.7k 1919 gold badges203203 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 123 123 77 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 103 103 22 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 388 Why does this if-statement combining assignment and an equality check return true?
- 143 Why does the most negative int value cause an error about ambiguous function overloads?
- 137 A New Code License: The MIT, this time with Attribution Required
- 127 Why is a public const method not called when the non-const one is private?
- 106 C++ zero initialization - Why is `b` in this program uninitialized, but `a` is initialized?
- 91 Difference between string.empty and string == '\0'
- 67 Why use std::make_unique in C++17?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.