I do this for a living. So lucky!
Top network posts
- 10 At what height does it become international territory / outer space, instead of state-controlled air territory?
- 10 Might ISRO's 2018-004 launch be at least a technical violation of the Outer Space Treaty by India?
- 8 What do you need to do legally to have an object in orbit?
- 7 Is there a list of insured satellites?
- 7 If Country A's rocket hits an incorrectly declared satellite of Country B, which institution can arbitrate the dispute? Under which international law?
- 6 Has biological pressurization ever been used in spacecraft or in experimental applications?
- 6 If Elon Musk wanted to bring back some Martian soil, would US permission be required?
- View more network posts →