- History of Science and Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Astronomy 521 521 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 453 453 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 411 411 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Politics 271 271 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Is it ethical to slightly improve upon someone's unpublished work posted in arxiv and publish before the original work?
- 14 Why doesn't the EU now just force the UK to choose between referendum and no-deal?
- 13 Did Michel Rolle say that the calculus is "a collection of ingenious fallacies"?
- 12 How to calculate the planets and moons beyond Newtons's gravitational force?
- 12 Would NASA be financially self-sufficient if it could keep all revenues from patents?
- 10 Was English mathematics behind Europe by many years because of Newton's notation?
- 10 Why is there little scholarship devoted to Book II of Newton's Principia?
- View more network posts →