I originally began contributing to the Christianity Stack Exchange site, with userid "Disciple". The userid "Bit Chaser" seemed more appropriate on the technical sites. Unfortunately I wasn't wise enough to include the space at that time.
Now that I can have my identity back after losing it temporarily due to toxicity, I intend to use the same ID on all sites.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 23:01
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 353 353 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 282 282 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 According to Catholicism, in what cases is Purgatory necessary?
- 10 Pressure inside a launch fairing - falcon 9
- 8 Was Job short-changed in the end?
- 8 Which Jesus' movie is shown in this image?
- 8 Are there reliable statistics about divorce rates in Christian churches?
- 6 How is the George Lamsa translation of the Bible (from Aramaic) viewed by Evangelical scholars?
- 6 Why do Evangelical Protestants reject the Catholic approach to venerating Mary?
- View more network posts →