- Physics 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 11.9k 11.9k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 799 799 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Why does the same proportion of a radioactive substance decay per time period? (half life)
- 85 What happens when you put water under intense pressure?
- 59 Does friction always oppose motion?
- 56 If the first law of thermodynamics ensures conservation of energy, why does it allow systems to lose energy?
- 54 Should a soda bottle be stored horizontally or vertically?
- 53 If work is a scalar measurement, why do we sometimes represent it as the product of force (a vector) and distance (scalar)?
- 45 How did this capacitor survive having a nail driven through it?
- View more network posts →