Top Network Posts
- 69 The dreaded apocalyptic asteroid approaches Earth but lands safely on the Moon at zero relative velocity
- 50 Why are probes that tend to explore outer system always launched to go outwards instead of straight upwards or downwards?
- 49 What kind of orbit makes this wave shaped ground track?
- 34 Shorten trip to Mars
- 26 Will the duration of traveling to Ceres using the same tech developed for going to Mars be proportional to the distance to go to Mars or not?
- 25 What eliminates the velocity when occupants return from ISS to earth, and how much?
- 21 Why 31 engines for the BFR?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.