I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '20 at 14:42
- MathOverflow 35k 35k 33 gold badges106106 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 504 504 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 9 '18