I'm not on Facebook, see code block below, but I do use, and recommend, Keybase, where I have the same name gypsyspellweaver for 'personal' use, and chindraba for professional use. To prove the connection between this profile and those accounts I am cryptographically signing my name on the account as the body of a message, with one of the PGP keys identified on that account. Signing the messages results in signed messages recorded at the bottom of the profile - one fore each. (Keep the junk out of the way, so to speak.)
Fan of Rusty
Ancient computer nerd who likes digging and learning. Cut my teeth on UNIVAC-timeshare and was 'hooked' for life. Useful results, if any, are secondary to the fun.
I have recolored the image above for my profile. To use this, in the original colors, in your Stack Exchange profile, copy this code:
[![Not f'd - you won't find me on Facebook][notfb]][fsf-fb] [notfb]: https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/no-facebook-me.png "Not f'd — you won't find me on Facebook" [fsf-fb]: http://www.fsf.org/fb
You can copy/paste either text block below into Keybase's verification prompt to verify that gypsyspellweaver, or chindrab, on Keybase signed it, verifying the connection between that account and this one.Proof for GypsySpellweaver on Keybase
Proof for Chindraba on Keybase:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 GyspySpellweaver on Keybase -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- wl4EARYIABAFAl4eGv0JEC5D9vS9/AJuAABvWwEAVaoZzpXVs2Fawbg3jqfO8OMh gb/tCG9YCYJc+PS5BOUBAOWb/m4XgkyyLAa7Mk278cMuKfqql6vD20A98xs49GcH =HSrE -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 Chindraba on Keybase -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iHUEARYKAB0WIQS//m+FyVT2Ih0YE3RiIU6qvpn3PwUCXh4TIAAKCRBiIU6qvpn3 PxCaAP96ZGVccZU+ylmjAfrM+Z4Au/F8i6vKnW05xNdmsC8TxwEAr0/eTCqa/cZw pafOerJqkz4SbKwhJ2LUnTKC+LRfSgo= =yZpt -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Computer Science Educators 5k 5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 68 How to ask a vegan to stop telling me about veganism because I am not interested in it?
- 52 Can my sister convey to her womanizer boss by her body language and general behavior that she is not 'available' for an 'office romance'?
- 39 Advances in CS appropriate for CS1 and CS2 made by female computer scientists
- 29 Why was the Millennium Falcon too small for a cloaking device?
- 28 Asking waiters to let you eat in peace
- 26 Drive name? What is the correct term for the "sda" part of "/dev/sda"?
- View more network posts →