Mostly interested in mathematical simulations and computing, I currently work as a technical project manager, doing little architecture around to test various programs.
Besides, I do a lot of gardening and I love being outside when not in front of my computer. My big thing is environmental protection. SO trying to help people do better code and improve technology, hoping this could help us somehow. I like this new way to exchange and work for society.
Courtesy to Tim Eagan...
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '18 at 6:02
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 1414 gold badges3838 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 856 856 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 png.h file not found - Linux
- 47 How can I change the indent size?
- 42 How do you loop in a Windows batch file?
- 22 How can I change the indent size?
- 15 Need help identificating this bee-attracting shrub
- 14 Is this mushroom going to make my black radish taste weird or be poisonous?
- 13 How difficult is it to build your own dry, self-composting toilet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 31 '17