- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 542 542 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 334 334 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 314 314 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 In Java, can & be faster than &&?
- 50 Was there a dinosaur-counter in the original Jurassic Park movie?
- 36 Why do most log files use plain text rather than a binary format?
- 20 How does functional programming handle the situation where the same object is referenced from multiple places?
- 16 Can an interrupted Java thread really skip a finally clause?
- 14 Could we rank languages, saying one is superior to the other?
- 12 Uncontrolled rocket re-entry kills my dog. What are the legal consequences?
- View more network posts →