Hi, Christian here! I'm a programming enthusiast and avid leaner. I mostly dabble in Python (since that's the language I first learned to program in), but I also enjoy programming in other languages such as C, C++, Java, and Ruby. In addition to learning new languages, I enjoy writing compilers/interpreters for toy languages I design (weird, I know.) If you're new here, take the tour and visit the help-center. Thanks for stopping by!
Projects I've written
If you'd like to contribute to one of the projects above, feel free to send me a pull request on Github.
Answers I'm Proud Of
- Why does Python have a limit on the number of static blocks that can be nested?
- I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- What is co_names?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 at 1:43
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 437 437 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 429 429 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 How does garbage collection work in languages which are natively compiled?
- 76 Why does Python have a limit on the number of static blocks that can be nested?
- 64 I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- 40 I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- 35 TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'list'
- 35 What's the difference between str.isdigit, isnumeric and isdecimal in python?
- 24 What is the common procedure used when compilers statically type check "complex" expressions?
- View more network posts →