- Space Exploration 4.1k 4.1k 1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 972 972 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 393 393 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 353 353 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Couldn't I escape Earth's gravity traveling only 1 mph (0.45 m/s)?
- 22 Could you fly on the Moon, in Earth's atmospheric pressure, by flapping wearable wings?
- 14 Why has Vanguard 1 not decayed significantly since its orbital injection in 1958?
- 13 Could a rocket engine be designed to use different fuels? (Like LOX+H2, LOX+CH4)
- 11 If Mars has a frozen ocean, how can it be used by settlers?
- 10 What was the lifetime of the debris from the US Anti-satellite exercise for USA-193?
- 10 If we can make an Alcubierre drive, how fast can it move a ship?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
8 Is a partial answer worth posting Jun 4 '14
1 Can you include an unnecessary website in an answer? May 28 '14