- Space Exploration 4.2k 4.2k 1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 992 992 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 523 523 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 393 393 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 353 353 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Couldn't I escape Earth's gravity traveling only 1 mph (0.45 m/s)?
- 22 Could you fly on the Moon, in Earth's atmospheric pressure, by flapping wearable wings?
- 19 Why has Vanguard 1 not decayed significantly since its orbital injection in 1958?
- 13 Could a rocket engine be designed to use different fuels? (Like LOX+H2, LOX+CH4)
- 11 If Mars has a frozen ocean, how can it be used by settlers?
- 10 How do AI's learn to act when the problem space is too big
- 10 If we can make an Alcubierre drive, how fast can it move a ship?
- View more network posts →