I have no academic or professional connection to astronomy or space flight. I'm just fascinated by it, since a couple of years, and want to keep ajour with the rapid development that expands our world.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 '18 at 14:07
- Space Exploration 13.3k 13.3k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Astronomy 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History 679 679 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Engineering 488 488 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Earth Science 358 358 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Why do glass windows still exist? (Why haven't they been replaced by plastics?)
- 37 Does a satellite naturally turn in phase with its orbit, always facing Earth?
- 36 What are the most serious injuries that astronauts have suffered while in orbit?
- 36 Is there a mockup of the ISS on the ground?
- 33 Why does the SpaceX reusable launcher use vertical rather than horizontal landing?
- 31 What causes microgravity (i.e. non-zero gravity) in orbit?
- 30 Why weren't Saturn V and the Soviet N-1 Moon rockets made larger in order to simplify Lunar missions?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
2 How do the “Upcoming events” links work? Aug 17 '14