- Used to be a Linux expert (e.g. built an in-house embedded Linux distribution using cross-compiling with which several appliances in the VoIP field were produced).
- Now a Mac/iPhone/iPad developer.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 3 at 7:58
- Stack Overflow 85.6k 85.6k 1919 gold badges179179 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 965 965 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 555 What does the "__block" keyword mean?
- 273 UIDevice uniqueIdentifier deprecated - What to do now?
- 187 What's the difference between a word and byte?
- 182 Using printf with a non-null terminated string
- 108 Best way of preventing other programmers from calling -init
- 106 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 106 NSUserDefaults synchronize-method
- View more network posts →