- Used to be a Linux expert (e.g. built an in-house embedded Linux distribution using cross-compiling with which several appliances in the VoIP field were produced).
- Now a Mac/iPhone/iPad developer.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 at 16:46
- Stack Overflow 81.3k 81.3k 1515 gold badges171171 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 945 945 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 531 What does the "__block" keyword mean?
- 272 UIDevice uniqueIdentifier deprecated - What to do now?
- 161 Using printf with a non-null terminated string
- 152 What's the difference between a word and byte?
- 106 Best way of preventing other programmers from calling -init
- 102 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 98 NSUserDefaults synchronize-method
- View more network posts →