- Used to be a Linux expert (e.g. built an in-house embedded Linux distribution using cross-compiling with which several appliances in the VoIP field were produced).
- Now a Mac/iPhone/iPad developer.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 18:21
Top network posts
- 515 What does the "__block" keyword mean?
- 270 UIDevice uniqueIdentifier deprecated - What to do now?
- 157 Using printf with a non-null terminated string
- 142 What's the difference between a word and byte?
- 105 Best way of preventing other programmers from calling -init
- 101 Can you build dynamic libraries for iOS and load them at runtime?
- 97 How to know if a UITextField in iOS has blank spaces
- View more network posts →