Student of computer science, freelancer, computer & space exploration nerd.
I prefer working with strongly-typed programming languages and primarily work with Java and C#. I am actively following JDK development and the upcoming features, as well as how to integrate them into applications. Programming languages I have used professionally include:
I am interested in studying and following established standards as well as creating new, unique and innovative solutions for business problems, focusing on ease-of-use, maintainability, extensibility and creating value for the customer. As such, I am also active on Software Engineering.SE.
I am an avid space exploration fan and also active on Space SE.
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 6.3k 6.3k 2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 85 "Academic time": why is 110 minutes called two hours?
- 82 Why would Luke Skywalker be a myth?
- 81 Is there an explanation for why ~20% of Americans think the US's response to COVID-19 has been better than South Korea's?
- 70 How to know which variable is the culprit in try block?
- 51 Can a private method in super class be overridden in the sub-class?
- 48 What really happened to the USS Voyager in "Living Witness"?
- View more network posts →