Computer nerd, student of computer science, freelancer.
I have experience in theoretical computer science and maths, as well as more practical experience in object oriented programming, functional programming, relational database design and many web technologies, including
- JSON, YAML, and other DSLs
- MySQL, Oracle, IBM Express, H2, HSQL
- PHP 7.0, 7.1, 5.1 - 5.6
- Java 8, 9, 10, 1.5 - 1.7
- as well as building custom DSLs and type systems
and work as a freelancer in IT services and software development.
I am interested in studying and following established standards as well as creating new, unique and innovative solutions for business problems, focusing on ease-of-use, maintainability, extendability and creating value for the customer.
I am an avid space exploration fan and also active on Space SE.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 30 at 10:49
Top network posts
- 88 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 85 "Academic time": why is 110 minutes called two hours?
- 69 How to know which variable is the culprit in try block?
- 46 Can a private method in super class be overridden in the sub-class?
- 45 What did the German text in Metropolis say?
- 44 What really happened to the USS Voyager in "Living Witness"?
- 40 When did the concept of "stages" enter rocketry?
- View more network posts →