A gamer, a scientist, and a dreamer in all things.
I am a graduate student studying physics and astronomy.
In the future, I hope to work in a field where I can educate people about space science, as a museum curator or something similar.
"Why else do any of this if not to become who we want to be?" -Anthony Doerr, "All the Light We Cannot See"
- Space Exploration 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 721 721 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 320 320 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 106 106 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Why do Black Holes in the middle of galaxies not suck up the whole galaxy?
- 68 Why wasn't an RTG used on the Juno spacecraft?
- 55 Why are photos from Juno such low resolution?
- 46 Planetary rovers - six wheels vs four?
- 38 How tall do you have to be to be an astronaut?
- 28 How was Trappist-1 discovered?
- 26 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- View more network posts →