BY DAY: computer scientist and software engineer. Did library development for UNIX/Linux-based hardware or VM companies. Spent some time as a manager of VLSI CAD; and and a bit of other time on spacecraft embedded system testing, some astrodynamics, and some aircraft trajectory computation. BY NIGHT: advisor or tech contributor to aerospace and nanoelectronics start-ups.
Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '17 at 12:48
Top network posts
- 21 Does anybody work on a "spacecraft linux"?
- 8 Where did Heinlein say "Once you get to Earth orbit, you're halfway to anywhere in the Solar System"?
- 5 What are "high altitude winds" and why do they often delay rocket launches?
- 5 Cubesat Launch Costs
- 5 What's up with the "Apollo" computer on the ISS? How is it being used?
- View more network posts →