David the expat sez: "Stack Exchange Rocks!" so, let Stack Exchange be Stack Exchange.
My goal is to spend less time in my "...snow white cube containing only the bare necessities, a computer, and a large library of treatises, maps, and precise scale models."
Member for 3 years, 7 months
89 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 129 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 75 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 69 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 63 What's the physics behind XKCD #2027 (time between lightning flash and radio wave burst)?
- 63 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- 63 Is pinging the Moon with a laser as shown on "The Big Bang Theory" possible?
- 62 What does "Scientists rise up against statistical significance" mean? (Comment in Nature)
- View more network posts →