OpenTTD developer, open-source and mercurial enthusiast
- Astronomy 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Open Source 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 877 877 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- German Language 773 773 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Forbid distribution of the app licensed with GPL v3 in certain countries
- 40 Does a meteor's direction change between country or latitude?
- 38 Why do “Meer” and “See” have swapped meanings from their Dutch counterparts?
- 35 ls: terminated by signal 13 when using xargs
- 31 If I fork a lib that is MIT / Apache 2.0 dual license, can I change it to CC0 for redistribution?
- 29 Can Pluto be seen with the naked eye from Neptune when Pluto and Neptune are closest?
- 23 What prevents a large company with deep pockets from rebranding my MIT project and killing me off?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.