Member for 5 years, 11 months
Post-doctoral fellow at the Mining Systems Laboratory. My research focus is the intersection of autonomous systems, robotics, and space exploration -- but I am interested in all aspects of science and technology. I have lots of experience with engineering subjects like solid mechanics, CAD, control systems, kinematics and dynamics, vibration, aerospace systems, spacecraft systems, finite element modeling, simulation, signal processing, sensors and instrumentation, robotics, computer vision... and more. MATLAB has been my preferred environment for developing and testing algorithms, but I also use C++ and apply it within ROS for robotics applications. Libraries like OpenCV, PCL, VTK, and others are tools I am also gaining experience using.
Top network posts
- 75 How do astronauts on EVA deal with nose itching?
- 72 Has humanity launched a SSTO ... ever?
- 31 Could the shuttle's SRB alone reach orbit?
- 30 How long does it take to get from a spacewalk to being inside the ISS and out of your suit in an emergency?
- 25 Is there any reason why a spacecraft would not be able to turn around without a gravity assist?
- 18 Would it be possible to get back to Earth from the ISS without any ground support?
- 16 What were the most inaccurate or accurate things in "The Martian"?
- View more network posts →