Waffle's Crazy Peanut
Hi! I'm an autodidact with a lot of interest in physics & coding. I was actively participating in Physics.SE until 2014. These days, I'm involved in some open-source stuff.
- Physics 8.4k 8.4k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Area 51 564 564 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 543 543 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 497 497 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How can a black hole produce sound?
- 35 Why should the James Webb Space telescope stay in the unstable L2?
- 25 Bounty after Serial voting..?
- 22 Why do elements in columns 6 and 11 assume 'abnormal' electron configurations?
- 22 Why do the up-votes after reaching daily rep cap not contribute to compensate the subsequent down-votes?
- 21 Why do we use Root Mean Square (RMS) values when talking about AC voltage
- 20 Why don't rockets tip over when they launch?
- View more network posts →