Pronouns: he, him, his
I have a BS in Mathematics and have tutored extensively at levels from third grade through "300 level" college courses.
I sing and play guitar, keyboards, bass, drums, and harmonica, and have professionally performed for and engineered both live shows and recordings. I've also taught guitar, piano, bass, sight singing, and music theory.
I have 22 years professional experience in system administration and network engineering with a focus on Microsoft operating systems and server applications as well as Cisco networking and security products.
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 21:17
- Music: Practice & Theory 42k 42k 44 gold badges7979 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Sound Design 2k 2k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 How to handle incompetent/aggressive customers incapable of describing a problem?
- 89 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- 80 What to do if I can't trust myself with monthly wages?
- 67 Open hostility from SE staff towards the community - trying to understand it
- 67 Did Spaceballs have to get permission for Pizza the Hutt
- 66 Why didn't Doc believe Marty was from the future?
- 64 First example of "ringing in ears" sound design?
- View more network posts →