Spacecraft systems engineer for over 20 years.
Sometimes: "knowledge" = "justified, true belief", unless of course one is right but for the wrong reasons, and also perhaps only in the English language, with our specific meanings for those words.
sometimes "applies all of the time and without exception"
sometimes "applies most of the time, with some exceptions"
Member for 5 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 22:47
Top network posts
- 23 How serious a problem can outgassing of satellites be?
- 16 Can you really use Arduino for a small spacecraft?
- 15 NASA cost estimating and Falcon 9
- 15 Why is the ribbon of decommissioned geosynchronous satellites skewed?
- 14 Why don't reaction wheels destabilize spacecraft over time?
- 14 What's the largest single object payload ever lifted into space?
- 13 Why can't we use the same tank to hold fuel for both the RCS Thrusters and the Main engine for a deep-space mission?
- View more network posts →