Spacecraft systems engineer for over 20 years.
Sometimes: "knowledge" = "justified, true belief", unless of course one is right but for the wrong reasons, and also perhaps only in the English language, with our specific meanings for those words.
sometimes "applies all of the time and without exception"
sometimes "applies most of the time, with some exceptions"
Member for 3 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 at 15:25
Top network posts
- 22 How serious a problem can outgassing of satellites be?
- 16 Can you really use Arduino for a small spacecraft?
- 14 What's the largest single object payload ever lifted into space?
- 14 Nuances of the terms (mean / osculating / Keplerian / orbital) elements
- 14 NASA cost estimating and Falcon 9
- 13 Why don't reaction wheels destabilize spacecraft over time?
- 13 What are the conditions for re-entry of an object in a (highly) elliptical orbit?
- View more network posts →