- Space Exploration 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 934 934 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 411 411 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Why were the Voyager spacecraft numbered "out-of-order"?
- 28 Why are probes that tend to explore outer system always launched to go outwards instead of straight upwards or downwards?
- 20 What is wrong with "have put" in "I have put the water in the freezer"?
- 15 Would Hubble Space Telescope improve black hole image observed by EHT if it joined array of telesopes?
- 14 Etymology of word "Octave"
- 14 Why did Neil Armstrong alone, not NASA, end up coming up with the first words uttered on the moon?
- 11 Could a ball of water stay in orbit?
- View more network posts →